Thursday, September 28, 2006

Obnoxious Insomnia!!

YOU NEVER KNEW ME!!!

Hey...was trying to sleep when this thought came to my mind and i just could not stop myself from posting it rite here ...right now!! I actually wrote this piece of shit a while ago...maybe somewhere around 6 years ago..not sure..back when i was in standard 11th and its funny that it is coming back to haunt me now!
LIFE's A GREAT GAME!! ;)

You never knew me,
You who knew me so well...
You who clould trace my smiles ;)
.....on a pillow or in your mind...
You who could identify my laughter..
Around the corners, up the stairs....
You who could feel my warmth....
.....on the coldest morning or hottest days ;
At your side.....,
.....or a hundred miles away.......
You who could feel my soft breadth....
.....in whispers on your neck....
The gentle caress of my hands.....;
The taunting giggle....the teasing talks.....the alluring smiling eyes....
You who tasted the tears.......
...............that only you could bring......
Because you knew me never....
You who knew me so well!!

But, still its going to take a lot more than this to kill me!
Johnny Walker----- "KEEP WALKING"!!! ;)

No comments: