Monday, January 15, 2007

ITS TIME.....

Its time..I believe.....TO FINALLY GET BACK WHAT IS TRULY MINE....WHAT I HAVE LOST OVER THE PAST YEAR...Standing at the Railway Station on that COLD January13th night I realised....Its time I got back my Self Respect...Dignity...Integrity and ofcourse some SENSE!!!! and yes...maybe a couple of frens....[;)]
ITS TIME....TO RECLAIM MY LIFE!!

"I WILL PERSIST UNTIL I SUCCEED...
I WAS NOT DELIVERED INTO THIS WORLD IN DEFEAT...
NOW DOES FAILURE COUSE IN MY VEINS...
I AM NOT A SHEEP WAITING TO BE PRODDED BY MY SHEPHERD
I AM A LION....
AND, I REFUSE TO TALK....TO WALK....
....TO SLEEP WITH THE SHEEP....
THE SLAUGHTER HOUSE OF FAILURE IS NOT MY DESTING...
I WILL PERSIST UNTIL IN SUCCEED!!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you for giving your heart to me and trusting me with your pride
i love you for wanting me
and needing me by your side.

i love you for the emotions i never knew i had, i love you for making me smile whenever i feel sad.

i love you for your thoughts of me where i'm always on your mind, i love you for finding that part of me that i never thought i'd find.

i love you for the way you are and for how you make me feel, but most of all i love you 'coz i know you're mine for real!

Anonymous said...

Well said.........life is not that dificult that it can shatter without someone, and its at its best when you have learned it the hard way....
life is about moving on and making your way through.....

Thought Struck!! said...

Thank u guys...i loved the poem...
n hey i have moved on..am sure tht a gold dabbed dawm awaits me..n its just round tht corner i c from here!!! ;)