Thursday, December 06, 2007

An Action packed Fortnight!!

It was an amazing fortnight guys....was busy like its been all life....n there was Happiness galore all around me....seemed like a perfect world!
- It started with an OSO Theme Party...it was awesome with dancers..hmm...u know what I am talking about! n I was dressed to KILL!!(grins)
- I met up with so many people and networked with quite a few!
- It was gr8 to have so many relatives around with so much energy that it made every moment spent worthwhile. I really cherished it.
- The function went off really well...had a blast each nite...
- V is really really happy!! Looked Handsome in each function!Adored him!
- I seemed to have picked up this line, an old saying, from a recent movi.."Badi shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai....Ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai"!! In English ..If u really want something, the whole world conspires for u to get it!! I somehow really like it since the time I read it...for me it has a meaning....Nothing can come in between If U REALLY want something more than yourself..a selfless craving more than your life...!! Sadly its not the case always..n u end up meeting ungrateful ppl in life!
- Moving on,I noticed that there has been quite a remarkable change in me...I noticed it during this wedding.....I have started LIKING KIDS!!;) OMG, whats wrong with me!!Holy Shit!!I cant believe I said it of all the people!! People who know me would know!
- One more strange thing, suddenly everybody I meet, I know or I come across... seems to be getting hooked up!! from my neighbours..to friends..to family friends..people I am not in touch with..even people i HATE!! i have quite a list here!

Guys..I am not as gud in writing as some of the other ones on the net....but all I wanted to share was what I felt during this fortnight...the criss-crossing of thoughts..the constant turmoil...the umpteen hope...strengthening bonds...and re-connecting with family! It was a dream run..and am glad it happened..it has brought out a different person in me...one whose Happy and Content!!Aptly said "I feel like the King of the world"!!;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a really nice fortnite u had!!;) gr8!!