Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Great Indian Highway Hurdle!


As the post suggests, it's quute a pain taking a roadtrip in the UP hinterlands....
It's truly a maze.. .full of hurdles , potholes, broken roads, incomplete road overbridge, railways crossings , barricades, unever roads that pot out of nowhere, massive traffic jams, no traffic management, dust globes everywhere, animals, folks, unruly traffic and what not! 
Each trip is more of an adventure and it's such a relief to reach your destination without a broken suspension of either your car or your back! 
#kaamboltahai#vikas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars brisbane

Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
car wreckers logan
cash for unwanted cars rocklea

Hobart Auto Removal said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am an antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
old car removal